Join the Extraordinary
Digital Marketing Specialist
D3 has an on-site opening for a Digital Marketing Specialist in their Ocean City, Maryland office. The ideal marketing specialist candidate will manage a diversified portfolio of D3 clients, working hand-in-hand with client representatives to get to know about their business and execute their digital marketing efforts.
D3 is a full-service web development and digital marketing agency located in Ocean City, Maryland. With a professional staff of over 40 full time employees and over 27 years of established expertise in the industry, D3 is an incredible place to grow your career.
Expectations of the Role:
- Create meaningful, productive, and creative digital marketing strategies that produce results.
- Hands-on management of paid digital marketing: Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Instagram Ads, etc.
- Engaging with clients to ensure a clear understanding of client marketing objectives.
- Coordinate internal D3 resources to deliver results for engagements.
- Analyze performance of implemented digital marketing campaigns and provide reporting to clients and D3 management.
- Stay up-to-date with search, social, Pay Per Click, and mobile trends and innovations and provide recommendations to D3 management on opportunities to better serve clients.
- Ideally, 2-3+ years successful client services, project management or account management in a technical, PR, or marketing agency setting.
- College degree or technical certifications, preferably in business, project management, digital marketing, communications, social media, digital media, or marketing.
- Experience with Google Analytics is preferred.
- Google Ads experience is preferred. Google certification is a plus.
- Solid understanding of SEO.
- Successful Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads experience is preferred.
- Ability to travel to local clients and meet with them in person, provide presentations, and spend time getting to know their business to deliver solutions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, interpersonal, organizational, public speaking, and customer service skills. Clients love you!
- Positive-thinking, get-it-done attitude. Ability to lead and provide results.