Follow these three easy steps to make sure your business is living up to its full potential on social media.
1. Make sure your cover photo is updated.
With Facebook's new business profile layout, there is no need to position the words at the top of your cover photo since your profile picture no longer blocks a portion of the cover photo. Take a look at your page and if the wording looks unnatural, we suggest updating the graphic.
Here are some things we recommend:
- Review your cover image! You no longer have to take into account the profile picture or other content.
- Check out your Call to Action Button. It is so much more noticeable now! Make sure yours is the one you want and it works!
- Look at all those TABS! Ones that you haven't seen in years and maybe forgot about, are now visible.
- Pro Tip - view your page as a visitor. What you see may be different and you may want to make some changes.
2. Make sure your Instagram account is a business account.
Converting a personal Instagram account to a business account gives you access to all kinds of interesting analytics and data about your content and followers. To convert your page to a business account, click the three dots in the top right corner, scroll down to the ACCOUNT section, and click "Switch to Business Profile".
Also, make sure your profile has your hashtag in it so your followers can easily interact with your brand.
3. Convert your Pinterest account to a business account.
Like Instagram, converting your Pinterest account to a business account gives you access to a plethora of analytics and data about your followers. It also allows you to add additional information about your business (like a link to your website) to your account. You can convert your account HERE.
Need help with any of these? Just let us know and we're happy to get you set-up!