In order for D3 to manage your Facebook ads, you must first friend “Sally Sands” (our social media alias) on Facebook then follow the steps below to set up Ads Manager and give us administrative rights to your account:
- Log into Facebook and click the arrow in the top right corner, then select “Create Ads”
- Ads Manager will start to load a new campaign creation screen, but you will just go to the bottom and click “Close”
- Click “Ads Manager” at the top of your screen
- Hover your mouse over “All Tools>” then click “Ad Account Settings” on the right
- Fill out “Account Information”, starting with the name you want to give your account, make sure the time zone is correct, add your business name, business address, select what notifications you would like to see, etc.
- Click on “Account Roles”
- Click “+Add a User”
- Enter “Sally Sands” in the friend search box and select our name in the dropdown list that shows our profile picture.
- Make sure to give us “Ad account admin” permissions.
- Click “Submit”.
Next you will need to add billing info:
- Click “Ad Account Settings” on the top left, hover your mouse over “All Tools>” then select “Billing & Payment Methods” to the far right.
- Now click “Add Payment Method”
- The final step is adding your billing info! If you have any questions about any of these steps, please reach out to email@example.com.