Have you tried advertising a service or product before, but didn't get the results you wanted? Don't let that discourage you to try again! If you don't know what retargeting is, we'll give you some good-to-know information about what it is and why it's beneficial!

Retargeting, also known as remarketing, is a process that tracks user browsing patterns and advertises based on prior engagement. So you can reach out to prospects who have shown an interest you before! Usually only 2% of shoppers convert on the first visit to an online store—retargeting brings back the other 98%!

There are a few basic steps to retarget your business. We'll tell you how! First you have to determine what the desired action for your website visitors whether it's a conversion, booking with a hotel, buying a product and even brand awareness. Then as a business, determine what type of ad campaigns you want to create for possible website actions. The ad will then appear on other sites the users visits by tracking cookies, which are small pieces of code, to track customers as they browse.

In order to retarget your business properly, creating and testing different ads will help you determine the certain audience to reach. It's all about trial and error. You have to find what works and what doesn't. You can even reach an audience using other social media marketing tools such as Facebook and Instagram, too!

Need help retargeting your brand?
Contact Us Today: 410-213-2400 or Support@D3Corp.com