Create a YouTube Account
- Visit http://www.youtube.com and click the "Sign In" button in the upper right hand corner.
- Next, log into the Google account you would like associated with your YouTube channel.
- Once signed in, click your avatar in the upper right hand corner.
- When the drop-down menu appears, click the first option, "My Channel".
- If your Gmail account does not have an existing YouTube channel, a dialogue box will appear asking you to type in the name you want associated with your channel. Once you type in the name of your channel, click "Create Channel" in the bottom corner of the dialogue box.
- Now that your channel is created, you will be shown the blank main page of your new channel. You can now customize your channel by adding playlists or channel artwork.
- By clicking the "Customize Channel" button, you will be taken to a page where you can edit and customize your channel layout: a.k.a. what your viewers see on your main page. You can select a pre-made graphic from your computer by clicking the "Add Channel Art" button, change your avatar to your company logo by clicking the pencil icon in the upper right hand corner of your avatar, or add channel "sections" such as "Popular Videos" or custom playlists you create.
- Once your channel is fully customized and ready to go, upload a new video by clicking the camera icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen. The upload icon is a camera with a plus sign in the center.